NWA Quality Analyst
SPC Analysis, Charting and Reporting
NWA Quality Analyst® is a comprehensive statistical process control (SPC) software package for charting and analysis used in routine process management and continuous process improvement and Six Sigma programs. NWA Quality Analyst provides the best combination of power, flexibility and ease of use of any SPC software available. It enables a wide range of users to graphically analyze process behavior and judge the impact of process improvement decisions with minimal training in statistical techniques.
NWA Quality Analyst combines comprehensive charting and analysis capabilities with interactive operation to turn your data into valuable information. Developed for ease of use, NWA Quality Analyst provides:
- Fast, simple charting—from start to chart in as few as three mouse clicks
- Simple, direct data and chart setup
- Multiple chart displays and printing with drag-and-drop page layout
- Easy, wizard-guided automation
- Straightforward connection to external databases
NWA Quality Analyst integrates with all major manufacturing systems including LIMS, process historians and MES. Over 3,000 manufacturers world-wide use NWA Quality Analyst to analyze plant data for vendor certification, regulatory compliance, process improvement and cost reduction.
NWA QA Functionality
- Complete SPC Charting– Includes variable and attribute control charts, process capability analysis and process based analytics and visualization.
- Data Source Integration– Integrates with all standard ODBC compliant databases including process historians, LIMS and MES.
- Charting Automation– Procedures easily automated with wizard based “Run File” scripting. Routine charting operations can be called from other applications or a single icon or link.
- Exception Reports – Reports can be configured to show exceptions based on specification, SPC and pattern rule violations. Includes integrated Assignable Cause / Corrective Action logging.
- Industry and Application Specific SPC Modules– Specialized modules such as Multivariate SPC and Stability Analytics add additional capabilities to NWA Quality Analyst.
The NWA QA Advantage
NWA Quality Analyst presents a unique combination of ease-of-learning and use with an extensive range of analytical and problem solving power. A new user can rapidly begin to produce useful SPC charts while the serious process engineer can use the same SPC software for sophisticated process improvement problems.
NWA Quality Analyst readily integrates with the rest of the plant’s manufacturing software and successfully takes the role of the universal SPC analytics and process-improvement tool for the entire organization. This substantially reduces training and IT overhead and produces better results. NWA Quality Analyst is the core software for successful quality management, Six Sigma, or Continuous Process Improvement programs.
Hier geht es weiter
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
Amazing, wish I had learned about Endnote 5 years ago
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK
Excellent! Very much appreciated how the content was tailored to our needs.
I have now followed your (very clear!) instructions and am happy to report that my problem is solved. Magic! You have made me a much, much happier person!CS, Reading, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.