VisSim/Serial lets you read and write standard RS232 serial bytes from the VisSim block diagram via Serial read/write blocks. VisSim/Serial lets you configure serial port settings including baud rate, parity and stop bits. You can also choose whether you want to read single characters or complete strings. You can use Serial blocks for remote sensing, data exchange or remote control. You can easily log data, plot, strip-chart or run a virtual plant or controller for model based development. To read or write serial data from VisSim, you must have an RS-232 connection, which is quite common on PCs and laptops. Then just insert and wire Serial Read and/or Serial Write blocks into a diagram and then click the Go button. You may transmit and receive from any number of different IP addresses in a single diagram. The serial Read and serial Write blocks let you read data from and write data to serial ports.
- Low cost – uses existing serial ports on PC
- Easy to use
- Installs in seconds
- User selection of data rates, stop bits, and parity
- User-settable read data type (char, short, long or strings)
- Read block supports string parsing for start and end match
- Exchange data between VisSim and any RS-232 device
- Dynamic update of TX and RX queue lengths
- Receive pin indicates receipt of message
- Transmit enable pin controls transmit timing
- Serial Write block accepts single characters or strings
- String syntax supports “C” language standard for hex constants and nonprinting characters
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
I have had a very helpful response, and have passed it on to my Oxford colleagues with success. I am impressed with the way Adept seems to maintain the same staff for many years, which speaks very well for the organisation.HG, Oxford, UK
Bob delivered an engaging and interesting course. His style was very enjoyable.
Tutor was very knowledgeable and taught in a way that was easy to followKH, Uxbridge, UK
I found the training to be hugely beneficial. The delivery was clear, concise, energetic and good humoured. Definitely a good skill based introduction to EndNote, while the notes given on the day will provide a most useful refresher of what was covered.LS, Tullamore, Ireland
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.