TCP/IP Data Logging Software
TCP-File allows you to easily log TCP/IP data from any number of TCP/IP ports directly to disk files. See below for a list of typical applications for TCP-File.
- Supports an unlimited number of TCP/IP connections.
- Each TCP/IP connection can log data to its own file or to the same file as any or all other connections.
- Supports both client and server TCP/IP connections.
- Supports multiple client connections simultaneously when configured as a TCP/IP server.
Ease of Use
Just select the IP Address and port number and specify the name of a disk file. Then activate TCP-File! It’s that easy! If you need to log data from multiple TCP/IP ports, simply open another TCP-File connection window. TCP-File uses a multi-document user interface allowing you to log data from as many TCP/IP ports as you like.
Typical Applications for TCP-File
- Logging data from RS232 or RS485 devices connected to a TCP/IP network through Serial Terminal Servers or through TCP-Com.A typical application for TCP-File is to log data from one or more Terminal Servers to disk file(s). A Terminal Server is a device that allows RS232 or RS485 serial devices to be connected directly to an ethernet network. Terminal Servers typically have an ethernet connector and one or more RS232 or RS485 ports and they typically use the TCP/IP network protocol by sending the data that is transmitted through the RS232 or RS485 serial port to a TCP/IP port. Each Terminal Server would have its own IP address and all serial data would be sent through a specific TCP/IP port number. As an example, suppose that you have one or more RS232 serial devices (scale, bar code scanner, PLC, telephone PBX system, etc.) located near an ethernet network connection and you wanted to log the output data from each device to a disk file on another computer in the network. In this case you could purchase a Terminal Server (approx. $200 for one com port) and connect each serial device to it and then connect the Terminal Server to your network. You could then run TCP-File on any other PC in the network and configure it to connect to the Terminal Server and log the data transmitted by the serial device directly to a disk file.Note: TAL Technologies TCP-Com software effectively turns a PC into a multi port RS232 Terminal Server therefore TCP-File can also be used in conjunction with TCP-Com.
- Capturing and logging alarm or status messages from PLCs or other networked devices.Suppose that you have a number of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) connected through a TCP/IP network monitoring or controlling some process and the PLCs are capable of transmitting status or alarm conditions out a TCP/IP port.If you needed a simple program that is capable of logging those status or alarm messages to a disk file, TCP-File would be the perfect tool for the job.
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
I have greatly appreciated your help, your restraint in response to some daft questions and your sheer professionalism.PL, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Ref: Mathtype 6.6a. I love this product, thanks for decent support on this softwareJT, Derbyshire, UK
Good balance of basic information and practical tips for the more experiencedDV, Manchester, UK
Thank you for your very efficient and prompt help. It is a pleasure to do business with switched-on companies like yours. Thanks to you I have ordered the product today via your WebStore.DM, Tain, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.