ChemDraw is the drawing tool of choice for chemists to create publication-ready, scientifically intelligent drawings for use in ELNs, databases and publications and for querying chemical databases.
- A chemical drawing solution that chemists across multiple chemistry disciplines can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
- Chemists who use ChemDraw to predict properties are able to save time and reduce costs by identifying compounds that are likely to have the desired properties before actually synthesizing them.
- Chemists can also save time and increase data accuracy using ChemDraw to generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
- A powerful set of tools to handle substructural query types (such as variable points of attachment, Rgroups, ring/chain size, atom/bond/ring types, and generic atoms) ensures that compounds are quickly and accurately located by searches, no matter how they are stored in commercial, public or in-house databases.
Continually building on 25 years of experience in cheminformatics, ChemDraw is the world’s leading chemical drawing program. Hundreds of thousands of users benefit from its ease of use, high quality output, robust chemical intelligence, and integration with the ChemOffice suite and with many third party products. ChemDraw includes optional versions of STATISTICA Base for more detailed numerical analysis and MNova Lite for processing NMR spectra. It also includes a chemical scripting language ChemScript for automating structure-related processes and linking to other applications. ChemDraw provides chemists with a rich set of easy to use tools for creating publication ready, scientifically meaningful drawings of molecules and reactions and for generating associated properties, systematic names and spectra.
ChemDraw Pro 13.0 Suite
The ChemDraw® Pro 13.0 application is an industry leader in chemical drawing programs. In addition to creating publication ready drawings, chemists can save time and increase data accuracy by using ChemDraw Pro software to predict properties, calculate reaction stoichiometry, search databases and more.
ChemDraw Pro 13.0 ChemDraw ActiveX/Plugin Pro 13.0
Highlights in Version 13.0:
- New Gel Electrophoresis Plate Tool provides arbitrary rotation for lane labels, drag and position band labels, paste data from Excel or other sources, and copy and paste between lanes
- ActiveX Control/Plugin allows querying online chemical databases and viewing and publishing online structures.
ChemDraw Std 13.0 Suite
The ChemDraw® Standard 13.0 software is an industry leader in chemical drawing programs. This chemical structure drawing application includes all the tools needed to effectively draw publication ready chemical structures and reactions. ChemDraw includes integration with the Microsoft® Office® System, structure clean-up and expand and contract labels.
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
Thank you so much for all your help this morning. Endnote works just fine now and I’m enjoying working on this editorial. I am almost tempted to add your name as a co-author, but the journal won’t allow it! Thanks again.DR RD
Huge amount learnt, much more than I expected. Appreciate the ability of the programme much more than I did before.PA, Liverpool, UK
This level of customer support will increase my likelihood to stay with Endnote and recommend it to colleagues. Actually outstanding on comparison to other site.JS
Just would like to express my sincere appreciation to both Adept Scientific UK and Vissim Support team on their swift efficient and friendly responses of my problems. This is by far the best customer services I have received. Thank you.SQ, Manchester, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.