ChemBioOffice is a scientifically intelligent, integrated suite of personal productivity tools that enables scientists and researchers to capture, store, retrieve and share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials and their properties. ChemBioOffice helps chemists and biologists to efficiently keep track of their work, visualise and gain a deeper understanding of their results and correlate biological activity with chemical structures.
ChemBioOffice includes the following applications:
- ChemBioDraw is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks; to search databases; and to generate accurate names from structures and to predict properties and spectra.
- ChemBioDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel’s analysis, sorting and organisation tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships
- ChemBio3D generates 3D models so that chemists can view their compounds in three dimensions to assess shape and properties to maximise activity or specificity.
- ChemBioFinder is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organise their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand graphs to easily discern structure-activity relationships
- CDSL Mobile is a site-deployable version of ChemDraw for iPad for Site Subscription customers
The tight integration that ChemBioOffice provides between these chemistry and biology applications enhances their individual value by enabling cross functional R&D teams to easily share files and documents and therefore communicate and collaborate more effectively.
ChemBioOffice includes optional personal versions of the E-Notebook ELN and Inventory applications for recording experiments and their outcomes and tracking samples and their locations in an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent applications.
ChemBioOffice enhances scientists’ personal productivity and helps them do better science by enabling them to organise and explore their compounds, reactions, materials and associated properties so that data can be turned into actionable information, and decisions can be made with greater confidence.
ChemBioOffice® Ultra 14.0 – the ultimate suite for chemists and biologists for increased personal productivity and enhanced decision-making.
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
I have tested the program with my instrument. It is now working very well, and I am really very happy with it. Many thanks for all your help indeed. I am deeply impressed by your enthusiastic contributions to it.JX, Oxford, UK
Good tutor genuinely interested in student’s needs. This course provided all I needed and more.GS, Great Dunmow, UK
Thank you very much for your efforts and quick reply that saved my week (and work) – I really appreciate this!DP, London, UK
I have greatly appreciated your help, your restraint in response to some daft questions and your sheer professionalism.PL, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.