What´s New in Version 13.0
Announcing ChemBioOffice 13: The latest release of the Ultimate Software Suite for the Life Sciences, Featuring ChemBioDraw 13!
ChemBioOffice® 13 is the latest release of the ChemBioOffice suite of personal productivity tools for chemists and biologists. With this release, ChemBioOffice adds even more power to help scientists efficiently keep track of their work, visualize and gain a deeper understanding of their results and correlate biological activity with chemical structures.
ChemBioOffice 13 – Top Ten New Features
- Enhanced biopolymer toolbar including D- and L-amino acids, beta amino acids, DNA and RNA
- A new biopolymer toolbar enables creation of peptide, DNA and RNA sequences, including beta and D-amino acids, disulfide and lactam bridges and linkers and protecting groups. Draw peptides and nucleotide (DNA, RNA) sequences using 1- and 3- letter codes. Includes natural L-, unnatural D- and beta amino acids. Simply switch between 1- and 3- letter codes and expand and contract labels. Insert linking and protecting groups with simple type-ahead functionality. Use the bond tool to create disulfide and lactam bridges, and cyclic peptides
“The new Biopolymer Toolbar is a huge help to draw peptides or DNA sequences. It is easy to handle and saves a lot of time.”
Dr. Richard J. Smith , Associate Editor, Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta
- Combine and mix sequences, linkers, and protecting groups in single entities.
- Add protecting groups such as Trt and Fmoc to amino acids containing additional NH2 or OH groups (Arg, Aad). Expand and contract the protected residues like other residues. Merge multiple sequences into one sequence by bonding together their terminal residues.
- Paste sequences from external sources with full chemistry and control over layout
- Paste sequences in the FASTA format. Copy a text string describing a biopolymer as a series of single or multi letter residues, with valid separators (space, tab, dash), and paste it as a sequence. The text string can be generated within or outside of ChemBioDraw.
“…it has made navigating the creation of structures easy as well as calculating many of their properties. I’m always pleased by how each iteration of ChemDraw is better than the last and it is an indispensable program to my science.” Dr. Jeremiah J. Gassensmith, Northwestern University
- Enhanced clean-up tools for molecules, reactions and biopolymers
- Use advanced clean-up tools for molecules, reactions and biopolymers to create attractive and accurate diagrams. Sequences will be automatically cleaned following expansion. When you contract a sequence, the Clean-Up Biopolymer command cleans, and re-arranges the sequence so that the residues are aligned, and wrapped.
“…smart and simple features for getting structures done quickly and correctly…” Long term ChemBioOffice User
- Save to Dropbox for cloud storage and collaboration
- Use cloud storage to save, share and import structures, reactions drawings and 3D models with scientists around the world.
- New property predictors for pKa, LogD and LogS
- Explore important bioavailability properties such as acid dissociation, distribution and aqueous solubility for putative compounds using specialized calculators for pKa, LogD and LogS.
- New Gel Electrophoresis tool
- Draw gel electrophoresis plates using this new tool that provides arbitrary rotation for lane labels, drag and position band labels, paste data from Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets or other sources, and copy and paste between lanes.
- Interface to AutoDock for flexible ligand docking
- AutoDock helps you determine how one or more small molecules may be arranged to fit inside the cavity of a larger molecule. You choose the molecules, the cavity binding sites, and calculation parameters. AutoDock calculates and displays the conformers and positions of each small molecule that fit your requirements.
“I have just run Autodock using the default ligand and am amazed at the results… the ChemBio3D interface is markedly easy to use… the speed of execution, albeit for a rather small molecule is the fastest I’ve seen in a MS OS. Well done!” Stephen Molnar Ph.D., Foundation for Chemistry
- Interface to CONFLEX® for conformational analysis and detection of minimum energy conformers
- Set up CONFLEX® runs to quickly explore conformational space and identify minimum energy conformations for small and large molecules. Using CONFLEX, you can search for low energy conformers of a model and create a fragment for each one in its optimal state.
- Modern splash screens and updated and clarified icons
“…the best chemistry drawing application for Mac, hands down. It has a clean and simple, yet powerful and flexible interface both for novices and experts.” Prof. Dr. Gabriel Dorado Universidad de Cordoba
The Desktop products in the table below have been discontinued as individual for-sale items. There is no separate version 13 of these products and previous versions are no longer available. In the majority of cases, the application or functionality is still available in one or more of the Desktop products. Please have a look at the comparison chart.
The upgrade options are listed below:
Discontinued Desktop Product
|ChemBioViz Ultra||ChemOffice Pro|
|ChemOffice Ultra||ChemBioOffice Ultra|
|ChemOffice Standard||ChemOffice Pro|
|ChemDraw Ultra||ChemBioDraw Ultra|
|ChemDraw Standard||ChemDraw Pro|
|ChemDraw/Excel Pro||ChemBioDraw Ultra|
|ChemNMR Pro||ChemBioDraw Ultra|
|BioOffice Ultra||ChemBioOffice Ultra|
|BioDraw Ultra||ChemBioDraw Ultra|
|BioDraw Pro||ChemBioDraw Ultra|
|BioAssay Ultra||Enterprise E-Notebook|
|E-Notebook Ultra||ChemBioOffice Ultra|
|E-Notebook Pro||ChemBioOffice Ultra|
|Inventory Ultra||ChemBioOffice Ultra|
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
I like thinking back to all the people I’ve worked well with during the year, and you have been particularly helpful throughout.HM, Durham, UK
Very helpful in providing advice on which courses were applicable. Very clear. Checked with trainees to ensure the pace was accurate. Very aware of individual needs of trainees without letting individual issues take over. My interaction with Adept has always been very good. Staff are helpful, efficient and responsive.Dr C Stott, Cambridge, UK
I had just upgraded to Windows 7, and after having Mathcad for several years I found that I could not complete the final stages of installation. After reading help files I finished up confused and really helpless, until I contacted you. THANK YOU.JD, Dorset, UK
Many thanks for the prompt reply – I went ahead and purchased the download and was able to upgrade as you promised – fantastic service! I shall be recommenting Adept Scientific to anyone who’ll listen to me!SF, Leicester, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.