Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit
Accelerate Development of Smart, Connected Devices
Accelerate development of cross-architecture IoT applications for smart, connected devices. Boost performance and power efficiency using the Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit. This complete set of tools includes an industry-leading C++ compiler, powerful libraries, and analysis and debug tools for fast, efficient development. Simplify deployment across Intel CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs, and exploit all the cutting-edge hardware features Connect edge devices seamlessly to cloud services to transfer data, innovate with access to hundreds of sensors. Take advantage of Priority Support and fast development with direct access to Intel engineers for technical questions.
Benefit from fast integration across the software stack, and optimized performance and power efficiency to bring IoT solutions to market fast. The Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit help enable a more intelligent, efficient IoT, supporting enterprises that are moving to the edge to capture more data, analyze it fast, and act on it quickly.
- Build. Implement efficient, high-performance code for IoT applications that exploits all the cutting-edge features of powerful Intel® architecture (CPU, GPU, FPGA). Optimize threading, memory, and persistent memory debugging early in the design cycle.
- Analyze. Quickly pinpoint code-tuning opportunities with deep, analysis of performance characteristics, including system behavioral analysis, power-related metrics and hardware-specific optimizations.
- Unite sensors to devices and devices to the cloud with connectivity tools and sensor libraries.
- Works seamlessly with other Intel domain-specific tools (AI analytics, video processing, deep learning inference, etc.) to accelerate specialized IoT applications and workloads.
- Take advantage of Priority Support. Intel offers the ability to connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
Single-Node vs Multi-Node
• Single-Node: supported for use on laptop, notebook, desktop, PC, or workstation
• Multi-Node: supported for use on laptop, notebook, desktop, PC, workstation and distributed memory systems ie HPC clusters
o The applications the developer is writing will determine which option they should purchase.
• Named user
• Concurrent 2-seat: any 2 concurrent users / up to 10 registered developers
• Concurrent 5-seat: any 5 concurrent users / up to 25 registered developers
o No more Floating 1-seat option
o FlexLM will no longer be included
Users must be compliant with Intel’s EULA and purchase the number of seats to match the number of users who need to use the software concurrently
• Academic – for degree-granting institutions only; colleges and universities who teach student in higher education towards earning a degree
• Commercial – for all other users, including government and non-profit institutions who are not degree-granting
OS: all supported OS’s will be included in the same SKU – Windows and Linux. No OS selection.
Performance Analyzers & Libraries
Analyzers (ie VTune Profiler) and libraries will no longer be available as standalone products.
• New licenses will only be available through the purchase of oneAPI Base or oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit Single Node or Multi-Node, depending on the product.
Alfasoft offer paid licenses of Intel oneAPI software with support.
• 1 & 3-year support options will be available for all toolkits
• Additional years of support can be added with the corresponding pre-expiry renewal SKU
Purchasing oneAPI software with support will provides users with:
• Access to Intel Priority Support for confidential communications with Intel support engineers
• Access to all version updates & upgrades that release during the supported year(s), as well as to older versions (up to 3 versions prior to the current version)
• Accelerated response time to support tickets
• Priority solutions for issues and feature requests
Without paid support, support for free tools is only available through public community forums and only for the latest version update of the current year.
Use following links to get access to Intel Support
Components included with the Intel oneAPI & IoT Toolkit
Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler: A standards-based, CPU, GPU and FPGA compiler supporting Data Parallel C++, C++, C, SYCL and OpenMP. that leverages well-proven LLVM compiler technology and Intel’s history of compiler leadership for performance. Experience seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems.
Intel® C++ Compiler Classic: A standards-based C/C++ compiler supporting OpenMP, focused on CPU development. Take advantage of more cores and built-in technologies in platforms based on Intel® CPU architectures. Experience seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems.
Intel® Cluster Checker: Verify that cluster components work together seamlessly for optimal performance, improved uptime, and lower total cost of ownership.
Intel® Inspector: Locate and debug threading, memory, and persistent memory errors early in the design cycle to avoid costly errors later.
Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library: Speed up data parallel workloads with these key productivity algorithms and functions.
Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks: Simplify parallelism with this advanced threading and memory-management template library.
Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library: Accelerate math processing routines including matrix algebra, fast Fourier transforms (FFT), and vector math.
Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library: Boost machine learning and data analytics performance.
Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library: Deliver fast, high-quality, real-time video decoding, encoding, transcoding, and processing.
Intel® Advisor: Design code for efficient vectorization, threading, and offloading to accelerators.
Intel® Distribution for Python: Achieve fast math-intensive workload performance without code changes for data science and machine learning problems.
Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool: Migrate legacy CUDA code to a multi-platform program in DPC++ code with this assistant.
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives: Speed performance of imaging, signal processing, data compression, cryptography, and more.
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
Bob’s performance was outstanding – a real credit to the company.
Your technicians are always really friendly, reassuring and helpful.HM, Cambs, UK
Tutor was very knowledgeable and taught in a way that was easy to followKH, Uxbridge, UK
Your web page is simply brilliant. Congratulations!CF, Kirknewton, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.