DADiSP Application Builder
DADiSP Embedded Component
The DADiSP Application Builder, or DAB, is a redistributable component form of DADiSP that allows you to embed DADiSP functionality into your own DADiSP Application Builder standalone applications. The component operates as a standard ActiveX control compatible with almost any Windows based application framework.
By separating DADiSP functionality into a standard component you can use your tools of choice (VB, VB.NET, C++, C#, etc.) to build your application and have that application seamlessly make use of DADiSP’s analytical and/or graphical capabilities. This allows you, the developer, to simultaneously leverage your knowledge of DADiSP and your preferred application framework.
Purchase a one-time licence for each development machine and distribute your applications with no further fees or royalties. A callable install program is included to provide a single, integrated installation strategy for your target application deployment.
DAB offers a number of key features and differs from competing products in several important ways:
- Much smaller deployment footprint, about 3MB compared to over 70MB for other vendor offerings
- Fast native code implementation – no slow Java virtual machine overhead
- Works with any framework: you can use familiar and powerful Microsoft tools specialised to build GUIs, not cumbersome vendor specific implementations
- No custom compilers or link libraries required, use the development tools of your choice
- Inherent support for large data files
- All features of DADiSP are still available including Worksheets, custom dialogues, SPLs and DLLs
- Leverages your existing DADiSP knowledge for analytics and graphical manipulation
- Fast and simple application deployment.
No risk test drive
To evaluate how you can benefit from the DAB download the fully featured Trial Version today. The Trial Version includes a simple VB.NET project that creates a simple, standalone application complete with a GUI and event driven data analysis and display.
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
Thank you very much for all of the help that you and your colleagues have provided! I really appreciate the quick response to my email. I was worried my email wouldn’t be addressed, but I see that your company really cares about going above and beyond the expectations of the user.JD, Denver, USA
I have always received excellent support with Bibliographic software from your team. Thanks a lot.AM, London, UK
Thank you so much for all your help this morning. Endnote works just fine now and I’m enjoying working on this editorial. I am almost tempted to add your name as a co-author, but the journal won’t allow it! Thanks again.DR RD
I have greatly appreciated your help, your restraint in response to some daft questions and your sheer professionalism.PL, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.