DASYLab 2016: Easy-to-Use Software for Data Acquisition
Setting up and controlling a data acquisition application doesn’t necessarily require hours of coding. DASYLab is designed for those who want to get down to work straight away, without having to write programs. Its simple, point-and-click interface lets you set up powerful, sophisticated data acquisition routines quickly and easily. With DASYLab easy-to-use software, you can create your own individual measurement or analysis application in a few minutes.
DASYLab is ideally suited for frequently-changing measurement tasks.
- Windows 7 compatible !
- Hardware drivers for devices from over fourty manufacturers
- Layouter for professional data presentation on the screen and in print
- DataSocket and OPC connection
- ODBC database connection and file I/O
- Global variables and strings for recipe management
- Analysis functions such as FIR filters, FFT, transfer function, and rainflow and third / octave algorithms
- Network: online data transfer with DASYLab NET
- Open and closed loop control: set point generator, PID controller, timer
- Mathematics and statistics: formulas, integral, histogram, pulse analysis
To use DASYLab to its full capacity you need a PC adhering to the recommended minimum system requirements (expand system requirements view below).
- x86 compatible processor, 1 GHz or more
- at least 250 MB free storage space, at least 200 MB on the system partition
- Graphics board: at least 16 bit (High Colour) depth 24 or 32 bit (True Colour) with a resolution of 1024×768 pixel
- Mouse, because some functions of DASYLab can only be handled via mouse.
- Windows 7, 32--bit
- Windows 7, 64--bit (as 32--bit application)
- Windows Vista (32--bit with Service Pack) 2
- Windows Vista 64--bit (as 32--bit application)
- Windows XP Pro with Service Pack 3
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
Thanks also for your first class service, couldn’t ask for more, helped to fix an insurmountable problem for me really quickly and easilyPD, Aberdeen, UK
Very happy with the service. Very professional staff and always helpful.UO, Athlone, Ireland
It was about as perfect as a teaching seminar could be. Moved at the correct pace and encompasses a good amount of information
Good balance of basic information and practical tips for the more experiencedDV, Manchester, UK
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.