Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP)
- Performance: Pre-optimized Building Blocks Perform Faster
- Cross-Platform and Operating System
- Now available as a standalone product for OS X*
- Introducing a separate download package for Android* OS.
Demo as part of Intel Parallel Studio XE
A Library of Highly Optimized Algorithmic Building Blocks for Media and Data Applications
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) 8.2 is an extensive library of software functions for media and data processing.
- Optimized building blocks perform faster
Time to market
- Intel engineering saves you development time
- Supports Windows*, Linux*, Android* and OS X* environments
- Optimized for Performance: Intel® IPP software building blocks are highly optimized using Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions (Intel® SSE) and Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX) instruction sets so your application will perform faster than what an optimized compiler can produce alone.
- Intel Engineered to Save You Time: Because Intel has done the engineering on these ready-to-use, royalty-free functions, you’ll not only have more time to develop new features for your application, but in the long run you’ll also save development, debug and maintenance time while knowing that the code you write today will run optimally on future generations of Intel processors.
- Thousands of Frequently Used Functions: Intel® IPP offers thousands of optimized functions covering frequently used fundamental algorithms including those for creating digital media, enterprise data, embedded, communications, and scientific / technical applications.
- The Intel® IPP domains have been updated with the latest available ISA optimizations where applicable. In addition, the following areas have new capabilities:
- Signal Processing: Added multi-rate FIR filters and modified FIR Sparse filter functionality
- Image Processing and Computer Vision: Added GMM and HOG methods as well as multiple new color format conversions
Performance is significantly faster than an optimized compiler with further improvements over multiple generations of SSE and Intel® AVX instruction sets.
Intel® Compiler vectorization makes a major difference in Sqrt performance alone, but Intel IPP provides significant performance boost over the Intel® Compiler.
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
Very helpful and approachable – excellent trainer
IG, Manchester, UK
I have always received excellent support with Bibliographic software from your team. Thanks a lot.
AM, London, UK
Good balance of basic information and practical tips for the more experienced
DV, Manchester, UK
I am very grateful for your prompt and kind answers to my problems. It is rarely a pleasure to complain about something, but this time it has been both pleasant and helpful. I can only regret that I did not use Swedish with Linda, men vi kan s
HV, Helsinki, Finland
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.