NWA Quality Analyst Upgrade Rel_1.5.28
Please read these notes before installing this patch. If you have any questions please contact Adept.
This patch incorporates several enhancements and corrects problems found
in the previous release:
- Connects directly to Access 2000 databases.
- Database Connectivity filters and SQL queries can now contain "Replaceable" parameters that let you modify queries before they are sent to the database.
- New user-interface functions in Run Files make it easier to enter data and select files and variables, for example, by selecting fromdrop-down lists.
- The LAN version now enforces the number of simultaneous users allowed by your license agreement.
The most significant changes from previous releases are in features covered by Chapters 9 and 12 of the Users Manual. An addendum containing new versions of these chapters is available for download.
Installing on a LAN
This patch installs additional system components, replaces certain existing components, and requires configuration of the User Count control. After installing the Quality Analyst upgrade on the server, you must run the QASETLAN program from all workstations that will be running Quality Analyst.
LAN User Count Enforcement
All Quality Analyst LAN licenses limit the number of simultaneous users. This release now enforces that limit. Users who try to run Quality Analyst while the user-count limit has been reached will receive a message informing them that there are no user slots available. Note that the simultaneous user count includes users executing Quality Analyst Run Files from icons (shortcuts) or other applications.
WARNING: This patch sets the user count limit to FIVE. If your license allows more than five users running from the same server, please contact Adept before installing this patch to arrange for the correct licensing.
Notes About Patching NWA Quality Analyst
- The update on this page includes a README.TXT file that describes the new features, improvements, and fixes in detail.
- These patches modify the portions of NWA Quality Analyst 5.1 that have changed. Do not discard your original serial-numbered disks.
- After downloading, run the .EXE program supplied with your patch files to install the patch.
- If you are patching a LAN version of Quality Analyst, you must run the QASETLAN.EXE workstation-configuration program on each workstation that uses Quality Analyst after installing the patch. See the Quality Analyst LAN Installation and Management booklet for more information on QASETLAN.
Hier geht es weiterDownload
- Dateigröße: 8.47 MB
Zur Zeit ist es uns leider nicht möglich die folgenden Produkte anzubieten. Wir arbeiten jedoch daran Ihnen ein möglichst vielfältiges Produktsortiment zur Verfügung zu stellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben.