ChemOffice is a scientifically intelligent, integrated suite of personal productivity tools that helps scientists to efficiently keep track of their work, gain a deeper understanding of their data and produce scientific reports professionally and efficiently.
ChemOffice includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively to draw molecules and reactions for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks, to search databases, and to generate accurate names from structures and to predict properties and spectra.
- ChemDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel’s analysis, sorting and organization tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships
- Chem3D generates 3D models so that chemists can view their compounds in three dimensions to assess shape and properties to maximize activity or specificity
- ChemFinder is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organize their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties.
ChemOffice includes optional personal versions of the E-Notebook ELN and Inventory applications for recording experiments and their outcomes and tracking samples and their locations in an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent applications.
ChemOffice enhances scientists’ personal productivity and helps them do better science by enabling them to organize and explore their compounds, reactions and associated properties so that data can be turned into actionable information, and decisions can be made with greater confidence.
ChemOffice Pro 13.0 Suite
ChemOffice® Pro 13.0 is a full featured personal productivity solution for biologists and chemists who don't require the electronic laboratory notebook and inventory capabilities provided with ChemBioOffice® Ultra 13.0.
All of the other ChemBioOffice Ultra 13.0 applications and capabilities are included in this up to date scientifically intelligent suite that can transform a PC into a chemical & biological publishing, modeling, and database workstation.
ChemBioDraw Ultra 13.0
ChemDraw ActiveX/Plugin Pro 13.0
ChemBio3D Ultra 13.0
ChemBioFinder Ultra 13.0
ChemBioViz Pro 13.0
ChemDraw/Excel Pro 13.0
ChemBioFinder for Office 13.0
CombiChem/Excel Pro 13.0
BioDraw Ultra 13.0
ChemNMR Pro 13.0
Struct=Name Pro 13.0
ChemScript Pro 13.0
MestRe Nova Std/Lite
MOPAC 2009 for ChemBio3D 13.0
GAMESS Pro 13.0
ChemInfo 3 month Subscription (ChemIndex, NCI, AIDS)
Highlights in Version 13.0:
The following are highlights of the features in ChemOffice Pro 13.0.
ChemBioDraw® - Scientifically Intelligent Drawing Tools
- Biopolymer toolbar with disulfide and lactam bridges, beta and D-amino acids, DNA, RNA, protecting groups and linkers
- Paste peptide, DNA and RNA sequences and have them interpreted chemically with sequence wrapping and shaping
- New Gel Electrophoresis Plate Tool provides arbitrary rotation for lane labels, drag and position band labels, paste data from Excel or other sources, and copy and paste between lanes
- Calculators for pKa, LogD and LogS enable scientists explore important bioavailability properties such acid dissociation, distribution and aqueous solubility for putative compounds
ChemBio3D® - Molecular Graphics and Computational Methods
- Use ChemBio3D to set up Autodock runs to dock flexible ligands into receptors of known 3D shape and compare the goodness of fit
- Set up CONFLEX® runs to quickly explore conformational space and identify minimum energy conformations for small and large molecules
ChemBioFinder™ - Database Management and Search
- A chemically and biologically intelligent database manager and search engine
- Cluster analysis helps scientists discover similarities within sets of compounds and properties.